ASTRO gloves by Mammut provide optimal warmth with their breathable, windproof material.
- Waterproof: No
- Breathable: Yes
- Insulation / lining: Gore-Tex Infinium™ WS®
- Compatible with touch screens: Yes
- Weight: 50 g
- Insert: 78% polyamide, 22% elastane
- Main composition - Lining: 100% polyester
- Main composition - exterior: 100% polyester
- Main composition - membrane: 100% PTFE
- Bluesign® certified materials
- Windproof and breathable Gore-Tex Infinium™ WS®
- Can be used as glove liners
- Leather tab for pulling on easily
- Hooks for attaching gloves together
- Non-slip reinforcement on the palm
- Tight, stretchy cuffs
GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® gloves are made for a tight fit on your fingers. They are also breathable and water-resistant. This means if you're going downhill on your bike or speeding through the town centre, these gloves with keep you warm and comfortable for longer.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.