- Model: women's
- Upper: mid-rise (19.5 cm)
- Strong and durable
- Precise fit
- Elastic on the calf for a good hold
- Ventilated mesh panel: increases air flow
- Heat regulation and quick moisture wicking
- Flatlock seam toe construction to reduce chafing, blisters and discomfort
- Merino wool to keep the feet warm or cool
- Targeted cushioning on the heel for extra comfort
- Shock absorption
- Optimal freedom of movement
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
- Light Cushion
- Virtually Seamless™ Toe
- 58% merino wool
- 39% nylon
- 3% elastane
|PHD®: Designed for elite performance.|
4 DEGREE™ ELITE FIT SYSTEM: System which uses 2 elastic bands for an improved stretch and a resilience to stop the sock from moving.
INDESTRUCTAWOOL™: technology featuring a patented construction method for exceptional durability and comfort.
LIGHT CUSHION: Light cushioning for maximum performance on uneven terrain without compromising on comfort.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe : A smooth tip or a perfect fit. Technology for performance and casual socks.
Renewable, recyclable and biodegradable merino wool, combines all the advantages of traditional wool, synthetic fibres and cotton. It is soft, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, breathable to prevent dampness and has anti-odour properties.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.