Use: trail or road running , cycling, long plane or car trips
- Compression socks
- Use: during exercise
- Targeted compression that supports and protects your muscles to be more performing and faster
- Provide comfort, lightness and performance during extreme effort
- Exceptional flexibility and stability
- Built in the expandable bioceramic fibre which follows the stride movement
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Venting strips built into the fibre
- Hold calves and legs relaxed and cool
- Barefoot technology providing an excellent support against vibration
- Perfect support for ankles and do not squeese toes
- Moisture wicking
- Quick drying
- Resistant and comfortable
- Oeko-Tex® certification
- Weight: 40 g
- One Hemless Layer
- Barefoot Performance
- Ultra Comfort
- Shock absorber
- Oxygen Compression
- Ventilation Stripe Design
- During the effort, they delay muscle fatigue and pain
- Shape feet during the effort
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Accelerate the venous return by avoiding the blood to stay in the calf, tights and quadriceps
- Improves posture and reinforce proprioception
- Prevent the arch from overheating during exercise
- Provide a greater resistance
- Help toxin elimination
- Delays muscle fatigue
- Improves skin micro-circulation (+92%)
- Offers a better body thermoregulation (+51%)
- Absorbs shock waves on the muscles, veins and joints
- 63% polyamide
- 22% bioceramic polyester
- 15% elastane
ONE HEMLESS LAYER: Seamless, no elastics, the upper part of the sock does not restrict the leg, therefore relieving pressure in this area.
BIOCERAMIC: This mirror effect activates microcirculation on the surface of the skin (92% increase), while improving temperature regulation, performance and strength, as well as helping increase speed by consuming the same O2 (70-90% of peak VO2).
BAREFOOT PERFORMANCE: Barefoot Performance is an innovative technology that creates a free, barefoot running feel. Stretchy fibre that hugs your feet for freedom of movement and to help stimulate circulation. Your feet aren't compressed when they hit the ground, but move naturally.
SEAMLESS: 100 % seamless soft and light microfibre.
ULTRA COMFORT: Woven fibres second-to-none for their softness and comfort.
RECOVERY: Provides a feeling of well-being, lightness and strength around your legs from the ankles right to the top of the leg. It accelerates venous return by preventing blood from stagnating in the calves, behind the thighs and quadriceps, making your legs feel really light.
SHOCK ABSORBER: The 360° compression dampens the shock wave effect on muscles, veins and joints. Less vibrations means reduces muscular fatigue Your resistance to long efforts is improved
ULTRA-RESIST: high resistance.
ERGO-FIT: The finish has been thought for a perfect adjustment around the foot and leg.
COMPRESSION OXYGEN: A millimetre-accurate graduated compression in targeted areas to provide oxygen to the muscle, improving performance and facilitating recovery. The muscles are supported for increased strength and long-distance performance. The fibre is stretchy and also breathable for maximum comfort
ARCH STIM: Located in the arch of the foot, it also provides venous return and recovery.
VENTILATION STRIPE DESIGN: A specific weave that helps vent the foot, from the toes to the calf to keep your feet cool and dry.
ULTRA-LIGHT: Your Compressport® garment does no retain water and stays light in all situations.
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.