Use: triathlon, sprint, short distances, 70.3, Ironman
- Model: men's
- Level: intermediate
- Temperature range: 8 to 12°C
- Increases performance, glide and speed in the water
- Mix neoprene Yamamoto 38 and 39 construction for a softer and more natural swim
- Enduction SCS reducing drag and improving swimming speed
- Anatomic fit
- Low-rise collar to reduce chafing and water infiltration
- Long sleeves
- Inverse zip on the back with protective velcro flap, very quick to remove
- Bevelled fit on the ankles for easy putting on
- Ribbed neoprene panels on the arms for efficient support
- Time saving: very quick wetsuit to put on and take off
- Flexible panels with less stitching for optimal freedom of movement
- Optimal ventilation
- Very good buoyancy and flexibility
- Robust and durable
- Fast Out Ankles
- Multiple Water Grip
- Low Collar
- Wrist 2 Wrist
- 3 Move Out System
- Main panel: 5 mm
- Arm, shoulders and top of the chest: 2 mm
- Underarms: 3 mm
- Back: 3 mm
- Lower legs: 3 mm
- Yamamoto 38 Neoprene
- Yamamoto 39 Neoprene
- Coating: SCS
FAST OUT ANKLES: Easy to take off thanks to the bevelled ankle cut. Moreover, a triangular insert with a higher stretch coefficient increases speed by having more flexibility around that area.
MULTIPLE WATER GRIP: Ribbed neoprene panels on the arms providing an extra traction surface in the water.
LOW COLLAR: Low rise collar to minimise friction on the the skin, prevent from suffocation effect and from too much water entering the wetsuit.
WRIST 2 WRIST: Advanced concept which uses an unique panel from one wrist to the other, covering the top of the chest, shoulders and arms: less seams and more flexibility!
3 MOVE OUT SYSTEM: Thanks to the special inverse zip, Zerod wetsuits can be removed in no time. You can take off the entire top part of the suit with only 3 movements and in 4 seconds.
Yamamoto #38: Neoprene that has a honeycomb structure, low density and thermal insulation properties, giving it better qualities than other types of neoprene.
Neoprene #38 is the most versatile part of the Yamamoto range, providing great resistance, flexibility and buoyancy.
Yamamoto #39: Neoprene that has a honeycomb structure, low density and thermal insulation properties, giving it better qualities than other types of neoprene.
Neoprene #39 is part of the Yamamoto range, providing the best resistance, flexibility and buoyancy on the market.
SCS (Super Composite Skin): Surface treatment developed by Yamamoto to help protect the neoprene and reduce friction. The water-repellent microcell structure improves glide and speed.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.