Use: triathlon, sprint, short distances, 70.3, Ironman
- Model: men's
- Level: intermediate to professional
- Temperature range: 8 to 12°C
- Performing design
- Increases performance, glide and speed in the water
- Mix neoprene Yamamoto 38 and 39 construction for a softer and more natural swim
- Yamamoto 40 of 0,5 mm neoprene panel for a comfortable second skin sensation
- Yamamoto Aerodome neoprene inserts on the chest and knees for excellent buoyancy
- Enduction SCS reducing drag and improving swimming speed
- Anatomic fit
- Low-rise collar to reduce chafing and water infiltration
- Long sleeves
- Inverse zip on the back with protective velcro flap, very quick to remove
- Bevelled fit on the ankles for easy putting on
- Ribbed neoprene panels on the arms for efficient support
- Time saving: very quick wetsuit to put on and take off
- Flexible panels with less stitching for optimal freedom of movement
- Optimal ventilation
- Excellent buoyancy and flexibility
- Robust and durable
- Fast Out Ankles
- Multiple Water Grip
- Low Collar
- Elbow 2 Elbow
- 3 Move Out System
- Main panel: 5 mm
- Arm, shoulders and top of the chest: 0.5 mm
- Underarms: 1.5 mm
- Back: 3 mm
- Lower legs: 3 mm
- Yamamoto 38 Neoprene
- Yamamoto 39 Neoprene
- Yamamoto 40 Neoprene
- Yamamoto Aerodome neoprene
- Coating: SCS
FAST OUT ANKLES: Easy to take off thanks to the bevelled ankle cut. Moreover, a triangular insert with a higher stretch coefficient increases speed by having more flexibility around that area.
MULTIPLE WATER GRIP: Ribbed neoprene panels on the arms providing an extra traction surface in the water.
LOW COLLAR: Low rise collar to minimise friction on the the skin, prevent from suffocation effect and from too much water entering the wetsuit.
ELBOW 2 ELBOW: Advanced concept which uses an unique panel from one elbow to the other, covering the top of the chest and shoulders: less seams and more flexibility!
3 MOVE OUT SYSTEM: Thanks to the special inverse zip, Zerod wetsuits can be removed in no time. You can take off the entire top part of the suit with only 3 movements and in 4 seconds.
Yamamoto #38: Neoprene that has a honeycomb structure, low density and thermal insulation properties, giving it better qualities than other types of neoprene.
Neoprene #38 is the most versatile part of the Yamamoto range, providing great resistance, flexibility and buoyancy.
Yamamoto #39: Neoprene that has a honeycomb structure, low density and thermal insulation properties, giving it better qualities than other types of neoprene.
Neoprene #39 is part of the Yamamoto range, providing the best resistance, flexibility and buoyancy on the market.
Yamamoto #40: Neoprene that has a honeycomb structure, low density and thermal insulation properties, giving it better qualities than other types of neoprene.
Neoprene #40 is one of the most flexible in the Yamamoto range, enhancing freedom of movement in strategic areas.
AERODOME: Material made of numerous ventilation holes evenly placed. It can be used to reduce the weight of the garment and add buoyancy by holding air bubble in the ventilation holes, and can even improve the warmth retention thanks to the thermal insulation effect from the air bubbles.
SCS (Super Composite Skin): Surface treatment developed by Yamamoto to help protect the neoprene and reduce friction. The water-repellent microcell structure improves glide and speed.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.