Use: difficult level hiking and trekking
- Hiking shoes
- Model: women's
- Suitable for demanding treks, difficult hikes, high mountain
- Suitable for rough trails, stones and climbing
- Can be worn with a lot of luggage
- Example hikes: Alp (Alpspitze), Kilimanjaro, classic trekking in Nepal
- Weight: 700 g
- Air Active®
- Nubuck Leather construction
- Water-resistant and windproof Gore-Tex® lining
- High-rise upper for better protection and fit
- Stone guard
- Digafix® lacing system
- Auto-blocking ankle hooks
- Integral gusset
- Easy to take off using pull-tab at the back
- Air Active® sole
- MFS memory foam system
- Highly breathable
- Padded for increased comfort
- Vibram® sole
- Optimal grip, support and reliable cushioning
- 38 grip points
- Excellent abrasion resistance
VIBRAM®: The benchmark for high-productivity rubber soles. Exclusive compositions are created according to the specific requirements of each activity. For hiking and trekking, shoes with Vibram technology have a sole that ensures optimal traction, support and cushioning, even on uneven terrain.
DiGAfix®: A flexible and diagonal retaining system in the instep area that exerts no pressure around the foot. Traction starts at the right spot, the hook is higher and less restricting. DIGAfix® offers optimal lacing and hold.
AIR-ACTIVE: The insoles of Meindl shoes are padded throughout and have Air Active technology for excellent moisture transfer. Therefore, the soles dry quicker than classic soles for maximum comfort.
MFS (Memory Foam System) creates an optimal fit to the foot. A system of memory foam constantly works with a perfect repositioning capacity. Finally, you will not experience chafing because there are no seams around the heel.
GORE-TEX®: Whatever the weather, Gore-Tex® shoes keep your feet dry and keep you comfortable. All Gore-Tex® shoes are waterproof and highly breathable.
Cold weather, an increase in weight, blisters: very often, as soon as your feet get wet, the activity stops being so fun. This is why shoes made with Gore-Tex® product technology are essential for trails and summits around the world
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.