Use: high mountain hiking, glaciers and difficult level trekking
- Mountaineering shoes
- Model: men's
- Suitable for high mountain hiking, glaciers and difficult level trekking
- Use on rough trails, pebbles, climbs, glacier or without trails
- Can be worn with a lot of baggage
- Example hikes: Mont Blanc, Matterhorn
- Comfortable and durable
- Compatible with certain crampons
- Weight: 770 g
- Air Active®
- Mesh construction
- Water-resistant and windproof Gore-Tex® lining
- High-rise upper for better protection and fit
- Digafix® lacing system
- Auto-blocking ankle hooks
- Easy to take off using pull-tab at the back
- Air Active® sole
- Highly breathable
- Padded for increased comfort
- Vibram® sole
- Optimal grip, support and reliable cushioning
- 93 grip points
- Excellent abrasion resistance
A flexible and diagonal retaining system in the instep area that exerts no pressure around the foot. Traction starts at the right spot, the hook is higher and less restricting. DIGAfix® offers optimal lacing and hold.
A 1930's start-up that revolutionised the world of sports with the invention of their first rubber outsole technology especially designed for climbing. Since then, Vibram remains the leader in the commercialisation and fabrication of high performance products. The Vibram rubber outsole protects the feet and provides excellent grip on a variety of terrains.
GORE-TEX: Waterproof, windproof, breathable and insulating Tailored to the most intense cold, the Gore-Tex membrane keeps your body warm and dry for longer and for more comfort. This high end technology provides durably waterproof and breathable garments.
The footbed inside Meindl shoes is fully padded and features Air Active technology for excellent moisture wicking. Therefore, the soles dry quicker than classic soles for maximum comfort.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.