Use: trail, running, hiking
- Transfer layer: prioritises thermal regulation and humidity evacuation
- Moisture wicking
- Increased breathability
- Stretchy to fit all head shapes
- Efficient protection from the sun and light rain
- Flexible peak
- Breathable mesh panels
- Reflective details for visibility in low light conditions
- Stretchy headband
- Very compressible and easy to store
- Oeko-Tex and Bluesign certified materials
- Weight: 58 g
- Drynamic™ Stretch Ultra Light 73% polyamide, 27% elastane, 98 g/m²
- X.C.S. 30™
- Mesh: 100% polyester
X.C.S. 30 (Extended Comfort Shell™ 30): Through its polyamide-elastane composition, XCS 30 combines lightness and friction-resistance, making it a good ally for intense activities. Offers great freedom of movement for all active mountain sports.
Composition: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane / Weight: 92 g/m²
Drynamic: A soft cotton feel with an extremely abrasion-resistant and tear-resistant structure. Ideal for long treks. It is also characterised by its UV protection and quick drying properties.
OEKO-TEX® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Bluesign® Standard: Any fabric that is Bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimise the impact on people and the environment. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.