Use: trekking, hiking
- Hiking shoes
- Model: men's
- Cut: Trekking Fit™
- Flex: medium rigidity
- Designed for rapid mountain walking
- Classic, comfortable style
- Improved support and dynamism
- Compatible with snowshoes
- Weight: 635 g (per shoe)
- Composition: nubuck leather and polyurethane
- Waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane
- Effective weather protection
- Hybrid laces: eyelet-strap
- Precise fit
- Comfortable fit with semi-rigid support
- Ankle bone protection
- Rubber toe cap
- Dual density EVA
- Light and cushioning
- Cushioning heel stabiliser
- Vibram® WRINKLER EVO sole
- Grippy with excellent adherence
GORE-TEX®: Whatever the weather, Gore-Tex® shoes keep your feet dry and keep you comfortable. All Gore-Tex® shoes are waterproof and highly breathable.
Cold weather, an increase in weight, blisters: very often, as soon as your feet get wet, the activity stops being so fun. This is why shoes made with Gore-Tex® product technology are essential for trails and summits around the world
Vibram®: The benchmark for abrasion-resistant rubber soles. Exclusive compositions are created according to the specific requirements of each activity. For hiking and trekking, shoes with Vibram technology have a sole that ensures optimal traction, support and cushioning, even on uneven terrain.
EVA: The moulded EVA foam insert is particularly flexible. It helps improve shock absorption and lightness.
Trekking Fit™: Precise, comfortable fit, medium volume around the toes for downhill protection.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.