Use: mountaineering, trekking
- Pair of gaiters
- Approved for their alpine versatility
- Compatible with all mountain shoes
- PFOA-free DWR water-repellent treatment
- Protective wraparound profile
- High, fitted cut
- Foot specific (left/right)
- Plastic stirrup
- Weight: 150 g
- PFOA-free DWR
- N 420D Oxford HD SD: 100% polyamide
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Millet has completely eradicated long chain fluorocarbonate (C8) treatments and replaced them with shorter chain treatments, which have an undetectable level of PFOAs.
N/420D (SD) HD OXFORD: 420 denier oxford polyamide is a resistant, high-density fabric that is used as a base in the Altiplano range.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.