Use: mountaineering, climbing, approach
- Model: men's
- Protective shell: maximum breathability, windproofing effect, and optimal water-resistance
- Cut: Regular Fit™
- Gore-Tex® 3-layer membrane
- Water resistance: 28.000 mm
- Breathable: RET < 6 m²Pa/W
- Abrasion-resistant construction
- Compatible with a harness
- Dynamic air circulation
- Underarm zip vents
- Reinforcements for increased durability
- Full zip
- Adjustable wraparound hood
- Integrated semi-rigid peak
- Helmet compatible
- High collar with chin-guard
- 2 large zipped pockets
- 1 zipped inner pocket
- Long raglan sleeves
- Velcro cuffs
- Adjustable lower hem
- Longer at the back
- Low Impact™ certification
- Weight: 440 g
- Dual Tech™ construction
- Gore-Tex® Pro Pegase 3L: 70% polyester, 30% polytetrafluoroethylene
- Reinforcements: Centurion™ Cordura®, 70% polyester, 30% polyamide
Dual Tech™ Construction: The combination of two complementary materials for improved abrasion resistance, freedom of movement and moisture transfer according to the product's use.
GORE-TEX® PRO PEGASE 3L: 3-layer construction: durable, up to 28% more breathability, durable water-resistance and windproofing.
GORE-TEX® PRO products are made with a revolutionary multi-layer membrane with a unique microstructure. The PTFE Gore-Tex membrane is sandwiched between an extremely resistant outer material and a specific robust polyamide ripstop inner lining. 70 denier for increased robustness and resistance to guarantee durable protection.
Composition: 100% polyamide/ 141 g/m² DWR
Cordura®: a high tech fabric known for its durability, solidity, light weight and easy care. Even the lightest Cordura® fabric is twice as abrasion-resistant as standard nylon.
Regular Fit™: Fitted at the shoulders and hips, straight for the rest of the body. Comfortable, the most versatile fit.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
RET Breathability Index: Breathability determines the ability a fabric has for moisture wicking, it is measured in Thermal Evaporative Resistance (RET).
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.