Use: skiing, snowboarding
- Hand wraps
- Model: men's
- Dakine Warmth Index: 1/5 - suitable for the mildest conditions
- Additional insulating layer to wear under gloves or mittens
- Can be worn alone in mild weather
- Warm medium density fleece
- 4-way stretch material
- Touchscreen compatible fabric
- Non-slip silicone pattern
- Quick drying fabric
- Elastic cuffs
- Mid-length cuffs
- Increased breathability
- Moisture wicking
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Warm and comfortable
- 4-way stretch
- 4 Ways Stretch 280 g/m² fleece
4 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing (4 times above average) that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
Dakine offers different gloves and mittens for different weather conditions. The warmth index provides a comparison between different models. Gloves and mittens are rated from 1 to 5 based on the level of insulation and lining materials.
Models with a warmth rating of 1 are designed for warmer weather conditions or riders who require less insulation.
At the other end of the spectrum, gloves or mittens with a rating of 5, the warmest models for the harshest conditions, and for those who need maximum warmth.
Note: as well as the added warmth a design provides, all Dakine mittens have added insulation over their glove counterparts so they will always be warmer.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.