Use: skiing, snowboarding
- 2 in 1 gloves
- Model: men's
- Dakine Warmth Index: 5/5 - suitable for the toughest conditions
- Removable glove liners
- Rain and snow protection
- Keeps your hands warm, dry and sheltered from the wind
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable Gore-Tex® insert
- Durable Gore-Tex® Warm technology
- 230 g/m² High Loft Synthetic insulation on the back of the hand and 110 g/m² on the palm
- Water-repellent on the back of the hand
- RubberTec fabric palm for grip and durability
- Soft, warm lining
- Elasticated and adjustable cuff with strap
- Long, adjustable cuff with drawstring
- Waterproof zipped pocket on the back of the hand
- Increased breathability
- Moisture wicking
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Warm and comfortable
- Gore-Tex®+ Warm
- 4-way stretch
- Model: Storm Liner
- Dakine Warmth Index: 1/5 - suitable for the mildest conditions
- Additional insulating layer to wear under gloves or mittens
- Can be worn alone in mild weather
- Warm medium density fleece
- 4-way stretch material
- Touchscreen compatible fabric
- Non-slip silicone pattern
- Quick drying fabric
- Elastic cuffs
- Mid-length cuffs
- Palm: RubberTec
- Insert: Gore-Tex®+ Warm
- Insulation: High Loft Synthetic (230 g/m² back of the hand, 110 g/m² palm)
- Detachable glove liner: 4-way stretch fleece, 280 g/m²
GORE-TEX®: Comfort and protection. Waterproof and breathable.
All gloves made using the GORE-TEX® technology have long lasting waterproof, windproof and breathable properties. The water stays on the outside, while sweat is easily wicked away. As it retains less moisture, the insulation stays dry and keeps hands warm. The result: durable comfort and protection with balanced heat regulation and optimal moisture wicking even in difficult conditions. Your hands will remain warm when it's cold and dry when you sweat.
Gore-Tex® + Gore Warm: Warmer. For longer.
The warmest gloves in the GORE-TEX® range are optimised to keep your hands warm for longer periods of time. The whole glove (inside lining, outer material membrane) is made so that the insulation is even more effective. Even in conditions the most difficult conditions, your hands will stay warm for longer periods of time.
4 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing (4 times above average) that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
High Loft Synthetic: Synthetic insulation for a balance of comfort and warmth. It is moisture-resistant to keep your hands warm and dry. This insulation is also breathable for warm weather.
RubberTec: A layer of polyester with a polymer-based coating for grip. As well as being waterproof, this material has excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
Dakine offers different gloves and mittens for different weather conditions. The warmth index provides a comparison between different models. Gloves and mittens are rated from 1 to 5 based on the level of insulation and lining materials.
Models with a warmth rating of 1 are designed for warmer weather conditions or riders who require less insulation.
At the other end of the spectrum, gloves or mittens with a rating of 5, the warmest models for the harshest conditions, and for those who need maximum warmth.
Note: as well as the added warmth a design provides, all Dakine mittens have added insulation over their glove counterparts so they will always be warmer.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.