- Hiking shoes
- Model: men's
- Great for technical hikes
- Gore-Tex® membrane
- Protects in all weather conditions
- Race down trails at full speed
- Excellent traction, even on wet terrain
- Weight: 450 g
- Descent Control
- Polyurethane coated leather
- Gore-Tex® membrane
- Highly waterproof and breathable
- Keeps your feet cool and dry in all conditions
- Integrated waterproof and breathable bootie construction
- SensiFit™ system cradles the foot
- Precise foot support
- Ankle support and foot protection
- Gusseted tongue
- Ideal protection for toes
- Classic laces
- Advanced Chassis™
- Placed between the sole and midsole
- Improved control during movement
- Energy transfer from the foot to terrain
- Maximum boost
- Increased protection and optimal stability
- Moulded Ortholite® footbed
- Clean, fresh and dry under the foot
- Excellent cushioning
- EnergyCell: light high quality EVA foam
- Excellent shock absorption
- Optimal comfort
- ContaGrip® TD
- High quality
- Chevron studs
- Blend of 2 types of rubber
- Excellent grip
- Special heel pattern for improved traction
- Descent Control technology
GORE-TEX®: Whatever the weather, Gore-Tex® shoes keep your feet dry and keep you comfortable. All Gore-Tex® shoes are waterproof and highly breathable.
Cold weather, an increase in weight, blisters: very often, as soon as your feet get wet, the activity stops being so fun. This is why shoes made with Gore-Tex® product technology are essential for trails and summits around the world
SENSIFIT™: Actively cradles the foot to ensure natural foot expansion and forefoot flex, while still maintaining support. By creating both comfort and support in such a revolutionary way, the fit even adapts to the conditions and shape of the foot.
ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning after one year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% of their cushioning over the same time period.
The Ortholite® sole is light and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite® Open-Cell Technology are:
CONTAGRIP®: Unique technology that ensures a better grip and traction, lightweight with the perfect mix of rubber, geometry and thickness.
DESCENT CONTROL: Descent control. A series of grip, fit and protection technologies that work together to create a downhill running advantage.
EVA: The moulded EVA insert provides lightweight cushioning and stability.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.