- Trail shoes
- Model: men's
- Drop: 11 mm
- Precise, comfortable fit
- Optimal traction, even on uneven terrain
- Optimal traction on all surfaces
- Enable a smooth stride
- Keeps feet in a perfect state
- Weight: 380 g
- SensiFit™ system cradles the foot
- Precise foot support
- Freedom of movement
- Reinforced stone guard
- Ideal protection for toes
- QuickLace™ fastening
- Lace Pocket
- 3D Advanced Chassis™
- Ideal construction and secure on steep terrain
- Placed between the sole and midsole
- Improved control during movement
- Energy transfer from the foot to terrain
- Excellent stability and security
- Hygienic Ortholite® footbed
- Clean, fresh and dry under the foot
- Optimal cushioning
- EnergyCell: light high quality EVA foam
- Excellent shock absorption
- Optimal comfort
- ContaGrip® Wet Traction
- High quality
- Exceptional grip on wet ground
- Optimal performance
- Heel/toe height: 27/16 mm
SENSIFIT™: Actively cradles the foot to ensure natural foot expansion and forefoot flex, while still maintaining support. By creating both comfort and support in such a revolutionary way, the fit even adapts to the conditions and shape of the foot.
QUICKLACE™: One-pull kevlar lace tightening system with friction-free lace eyelet. When you pull on the lace, it tightens equally on both sides. It takes just a single pull to tighten the laces for a perfect fit and then the lace pocket hides the lacing away. Quick, light and comfortable and your laces won't loosen or come undone mid-stride.
ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning after one year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% of their cushioning over the same time period.
The Ortholite® sole is light and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite® Open-Cell Technology are:
Energy Cell: High performance EVA foam that absorbs shocks and vibrations.
CONTAGRIP®: Unique technology that ensures a better grip and traction, lightweight with the perfect mix of rubber, geometry and thickness.
EVA: The moulded EVA foam insert is particularly flexible. It helps improve shock absorption and lightness.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.