- Trail shoes
- Model: men's
- Drop: 8 mm
- Stride: neutral
- Runner type: all weights
- Suitable for short and average distances
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
- Guarantees stability and support on all terrain
- Robust and durable
- Weight: 340 g (per shoe)
- Rearfoot Gel® Cushioning
- 3M Reflective
- Synthetic and robust mesh
- High performance Gore-Tex®
- Protects in the toughest conditions
- Provides good breathability
- Reinforced protective upper
- Reflective elements for increased visibility in low light
- Removable insole
- Ortholite antibacterial treatment
- Can be replaced by an orthopaedic sole
- AmpliFoam midsole
- Optimal cushioning and durability
- Extra protection
- Moisture management and high breathability
- Rubber sole
- Great grip and resistance, even on tough terrain
- Gel at the back: heel cushioning
- Trail sole: longer studs for better grip
- Heel height: 18 mm
- Forefoot height: 10 mm
GORE-TEX®: Whatever the weather, Gore-Tex® shoes keep your feet dry and keep you comfortable. All Gore-Tex® shoes are waterproof and highly breathable.
Cold weather, an increase in weight, blisters: very often, as soon as your feet get wet, the activity stops being so fun. This is why shoes made with Gore-Tex® product technology are essential for trails and summits around the world
AmpliFoam: Midsole ensures greater flexibility and comfort with fewer overlapping parts for a better fit and better performance.
REARFOOT GEL® CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Absorbs shocks at the back of the foot during impact and toe-off phases, thanks to this high performance GEL system, letting you push as hard at the end of training as you do at the start.
ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning after one year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% of their cushioning over the same time period.
The Ortholite® sole is light and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite® Open-Cell Technology are:
3M® Reflective: Reflective material for better visibility at night, for safe outings.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.