- Running shoes
- Model: women's
- Stride: pronator
- Drop: 10 mm
- Surface: road
- Use: 3 or more training sessions per week
- Stable and reliable
- Great support
- Weight: 245 g (per shoe)
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® Cushioning
- Guidance Line®
- FlyteFoam™ Lyte
- Guidance Trusstic
- Removable sockliner
- Composition: synthetic fibres and stretchy mesh
- Adapts to the shape of the foot
- Mesh for excellent breathability
- Keeps your feet cool
- Precise adjustment by independent eyelet
- Removable lining with antibacterial treatment
- Comfortable to wear
- Wide forefoot to reduce irritation
- Slightly wider around the toes
- Removable Ortholite™ sole
- Ensures comfort and hygiene
- Can be replaced by an orthopaedic sole
- Contours the foot perfectly
- Microfibre and cellulose FlyteFoam™
- Moulded EVA FlyteFoam™ Propel, for improved rebound
- SpEVA® 45° system reduces weight whilst improving stability for more subtle cushioning
- Gel inserts at the front and back for efficient cushioning
- Rubber for optimal resistance and grip
- AHAR+ on the heel
- Special AHAR inserts on the forefoot for increased grip and focused energy transmission
- Guidance Line guides the foot in its natural curve
- Trusstic Stability guides and supports the foot
- Reinforced key points on the sole for extra durability
- Heel height: 21 mm
- Forefoot height: 11 mm
DUOMAX: A new generation support system by the midsole; it is discreetly placed to correct your stride and prevent your foot from rolling inwards, so your stride becomes perfect. All in all, it provides extra comfort.
REARFOOT & FOREFOOT GEL® CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Absorbs shocks during impact and toe-off phases, thanks to this high performance GEL system, letting you push as hard at the end of training as you do at the start.
ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning after one year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% of their cushioning over the same time period.
The Ortholite® sole is light and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite® Open-Cell Technology are:
GUIDANCE LINE: A physical separation of the midsole/outsole. This groove follows the pressure centre of the foot from the heel to the toes whilst you run, to help you adopt an efficient stride.
AHAR+: High resistance rubber placed in key areas of the outsole to deliver even greater grip and durability.
FLYTEFOAM™ LYTE: Medium density foam with built-in nanofibres, which maintains its integrity even during long runs.
SpEVA®: Classic rubber injected EVA. The SpEVA midsole is more comfortable, more resistant and more dynamic. It's innovative molecular structure helps the midsole return quickly to its original shape between strides. It increases durability and therefore comfort.
TRUSSTIC PROPULSION: This state of the art technology passes through the outsole to stabilise the mid-foot. It also helps you adopt a more efficient stride during the whole walking cycle.
Removable Sockliner: Sockliner can be removed to make space for personal medical orthotics.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.