- Running shoes
- Model: women's
- Stride: neutral to pronator
- Drop: 8 mm
- Runner type: light to medium (under -70 kg)
- The best model for runners that want to challenge themselves and improve their time
- Ideal shoes for new sports enthusiasts
- Perfect for medium distances
- Weight: 210 g (per shoe)
- Guidance Line
- FlyteFoam™ Lyte
- Rearfoot Gel® Cushioning
- Trusstic Propulsion
- 3M Reflectivity
- Removable sockliner
- Unique multifunctional mesh construction
- Guarantees support and flexibility
- Optimal venting
- Unrestricted footwear
- 3M reflective strips
- Removable insole
- Ortholite antibacterial treatment
- Ensures comfort and hygiene
- Can be replaced by an orthopaedic sole
- Contours the foot perfectly
- FlyteFoam™ Lyte midsole
- Optimal cushioning for all distances
- Corrective support system
- Prevents the foot rolling too far inwards
- Perfect stride and optimal comfort
- Even level of cushioning
- Organic and non-organic components
- Optimal grip, even on wet surfaces
- Gel at the back of the foot for optimal cushioning and shock absorption
- Heel height: 16 mm
- Forefoot height: 8 mm
GUIDANCE LINE: A physical separation of the midsole/outsole. This groove follows the pressure centre of the foot from the heel to the toes whilst you run, to help you adopt an efficient stride.
DUOMAX: Dual-density elements that provides more stability to pronation runners. By providing more effective support, DuoMax also increases propulsion.
FLYTEFOAM™ LYTE: In this new version of FlyteFoam, kevlar and PET are replaced by cellulose microfibres that reinforce particle walls. The result is a foam that is 10% more durable and has 30% lower CO2 emissions during manufacture.
REARFOOT GEL® CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Absorb shocks during impact and toe-off phases, thanks to this high performance GEL system, letting you push as hard at the end of training as you do at the start.
TRUSSTIC PROPULSION: This advanced system offers powerful propulsion. It imitates the foot's connective tissue by creating tension at the start of the propulsion phase.
3M® Reflective: Reflective material for better visibility at night, for safe outings.
Removable Sockliner: Sockliner can be removed to make space for personal medical orthotics.
ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning after one year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% of their cushioning over the same time period.
The Ortholite® sole is light and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite® Open-Cell Technology are:
AHAR+: High resistance rubber placed in key areas of the outsole to deliver even greater grip and durability.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.