- Trail shoes
- Model: women's
- Drop: 8 mm
- Stride: neutral
- Runner type: all weights
- Extremely versatile
- Unmatched support on all zones of the foot.
- Robust and durable
- Weight: 280 g (per shoe)
- FlyteFoam™ Lyte
- Rearfoot Gel
- Composition: synthetic and mesh
- Minimal inlays and 3D bonding
- Seamless construction to reduce friction and chafing
- Improved robust mesh instep for resilience and cushioning
- Lace pocket on the tongue
- Ortholite® insole
- Antibacterial treatment
- FlyteFoam™ Lyte midsole
- Better support of the midfoot
- Optimal cushioning and durability
- Montage SpEVA® 45°for shock absorption and more effective rebound management
- Moisture management and high breathability
- Premium quality material that slows down sole wear
- High density trail specific resistant rubber
- Multi-directional lugs
- Great grip and resistance, even on tough terrain
- Protective plate
- Gel at the back: heel cushioning
- Heel height: 19 mm
- Forefoot height: 11 mm
FLYTEFOAM™ LYTE: In this new version of FlyteFoam, kevlar and PET are replaced by cellulose microfibres that reinforce particle walls. The result is a foam that is 10% more durable and has 30% lower CO2 emissions during manufacture.
DUOMAX: Dual-density elements that provides more stability to pronation runners. By providing more effective support, DuoMax also increases propulsion.
REARFOOT GEL® CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Absorbs shocks at the back of the foot during impact and toe-off phases, thanks to this high performance GEL system, letting you push as hard at the end of training as you do at the start.
SpEVA®: Classic rubber injected EVA. The SpEVA midsole is more comfortable, more resistant and more dynamic. It's innovative molecular structure helps the midsole return quickly to its original shape between strides. It increases durability and therefore comfort.
ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning after one year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% of their cushioning over the same time period.
The Ortholite® sole is light and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite® Open-Cell Technology are:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.