The APENNINS CLIM hiking shoes from LAFUMA enables you to be comfortable on all terrains, snowy streets or Pre-Alps trail.
- Discipline: Active, sporty approach, supportive look
- Terrain: Diverse with little or a lot of height difference
- Water resistance: Membrane Climactive®
- Fit: Active Fit™
- Weight: 340 g (per shoe)
- Low-rise split leather and leather coating
- Gusseted foam tongue
- Leather coating front stone-guard
- Classic laces
- Precise foot support
- EVA foam thermoformed
- Anti-heating coating
- Dual density EVA foam
- Light and high quality material
- Excellent shock absorption
- Optimal comfort
- Optimal grip thanks to the Vibram® Predator technology
- Precision and traction
- Versatile for hiking use
Climactive®: Lafuma created the Climactive® label that certifies products that are waterproof and breathable. Clothing that features this technology prevent water from penetrating the fabric and stop it from getting wet. Climactive® fabrics have a membrane that guarantees maximum comfort, protection and durability. A waterproof and windproof protection that wicks away moisture from the skin.
Vibram®: The benchmark for abrasion-resistant rubber soles. Exclusive compositions are created according to the specific requirements of each activity. For hiking and trekking, shoes with Vibram technology have a sole that ensures optimal traction, support and cushioning, even on uneven terrain.
Active Fit™: Fit suitable for regular all day hiking and walking. This fit is shaped for great contact between the foot and the fabric.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.