- Model: men's
- Drop: 12 mm
- Stride: neutral
- Surface: road
- Protective, soft, and comfortable
- Ideal for long distances
- Individual weight: 285 g
- Mizuno Wave
- Premium Insock
- Pebax® Powered
- Knitted upper that wraps the foot like a second skin
- Optimal support and a natural fit
- Classic laces
- Venting system to reduce heat and moisture
- High quality insole
- Removable, comfortable and cushioning
- Light, durable U4IC and U4ICX foam
- Built-in Mizuno Wave® technology
- Excellent shock absorption
- Maximum cushioning from heel to toe
- Foot support without restricting your stride
- X10 rubber for optimal durability and traction
- Sole thickness (front/back): 19/31 mm
- Reduces vibrations and increases flexibility
U4ic: The U4ic midsole delivers optimal shock attenuation, durability and a superior ride that's 30% lighter.
U4ICX: U4icX midsole for a softer feeling and a smooth and durable transition.
X10: Durability and traction. X10 is a carbon rubber that increases the abrasion resistance of the outsole and provides heel traction. X10 is positioned in the area where abrasion is naturally more important.
SmoothRide: Smooths the acceleration and deceleration phase of the stride, reduces the vibrations and increases flexibility.
INTERCOOL: Ventilation system positioned on the natural flexing points and on the midsole. The ventilation channels throughout the sole reduce feelings of dampness and overheating.
Mizuno Wave: The Wave Plate guarantees better distribution of the shock wave on impact, ensuring an ideal balance of cushioning and efficient stability.
Premium Insock: High quality removable sole for more comfort, comfort and resistance.
Pebax® Powered: Its unique combination of resistance, elasticity, lightness and flexibility help create comfortable technical performance soles for shoes to be used in all sports.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.