- Model: men's
- Drop: 12 mm
- Stride: neutral
- Surface: road
- Ideal for intensive running
- Dynamic cushioning
- Individual weight: 380 g
- Mizuno Infinity Wave®
- DynaMotion Fit
- Premium Insock
- Pebax® RNew
- AirMesh fabric
- Classic laces
- Provides good breathability
- Respects natural foot movement
- Venting system to reduce heat and moisture
- High quality insole
- Removable, comfortable and cushioning
- Light, durable U4IC and U4ICX foam
- Built-in Mizuno Infinity Wave® technology
- Excellent energy return and increased durability
- Maximum cushioning from heel to toe
- X10 rubber for optimal durability and traction
- Sole thickness (front/back): 21/33 mm
- Reduces vibrations and increases flexibility
U4ic: The U4ic midsole delivers optimal shock attenuation, durability and a superior ride that's 30% lighter.
X10: Durability and traction. X10 is a carbon rubber that increases the abrasion resistance of the outsole and provides heel traction. X10 is positioned in the area where abrasion is naturally more important.
SmoothRide: Smooths the acceleration and deceleration phase of the stride, reduces the vibrations and increases flexibility.
INTERCOOL: Ventilation system positioned on the natural flexing points and on the midsole. The ventilation channels throughout the sole reduce feelings of dampness and overheating.
Infinity Wave: Designed for neutral runners, it offers maximum cushioning, excellent energy return and longer durability.
Premium Insock: High quality removable sole for more comfort, comfort and resistance.
Pebax® RNew: Pebax Rnew allows unequalled design freedom for thinner and even more lightweight and dynamic shoes, maintaining high performance and quality in extreme cold conditions.
DynaMotion Fit: Stretchy mesh to help the top of the shoe move with you. This reduces the tension endured by the shoe and prevents the tongue from moving.
AirMesh: Airy Nylon Upper for superior feel, breathability, and comfort.
U4ICX: U4icX midsole for a softer feeling and a smooth and durable transition.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.