Please note: images showing additional colours differ to the item sold.
Use: trekking, outdoor activities
- Technical jacket
- Model: women's
- 3-layer Gore-Tex® membrane sandwiched between the lining and exterior for extra resistance
- Waterproof, airy and versatile
- Water resistance: 28,000 mm
- Breathability: high, up to RET 9
- Excellent wind protection
- For all seasons: light for summer, resistant for winter
- Long X-shaped underarm vents
- Comfortable, lightweight brushed lining
- Helmet compatible anti-wind hood with one handed adjustment
- Pockets placed for accessibility when carrying a backpack with hip belt
- High collar with soft chin protector
- Long Y-sleeves™ for greater comfort
- Articulated elbows
- Asymmetric velcro cuffs
- Hand pockets above harness and hip belt
- Inside pocket for phone/mp3
- 13 mm Gore-Tex® seam tape
- One-hand hem adjustment
- 2-way water-resistant YKK™ front zip
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Optimal comfort during exercise
- Weight: 400 g
- Windproof: 6/6
- Warmth-to-weight ratio: 6/6
- Insulation: 2/6
- Breathability: 4/6
- Durability: 4/6
- Lightweight: 4/6
- Gore-Tex® 20 deniers
- 20D nylon
GORE-TEX®: The Gore-Tex® membrane is a very thin layer of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE) with a laminated outer fabric and is often lined. It is waterproof (28,000 mm) and windproof (RET between 6 and 13), as well as permeable to water vapour. The result is that water from the outside does not penetrate the garment, the cold wind does not get through and perspiration is easily released.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
RET Breathability Index: Breathability determines the ability a fabric has for moisture wicking, it is measured in Thermal Evaporative Resistance (RET).
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.