Use: trekking - outdoor sports
- Technical hybrid down jacket
- Model: women's
- Insulated, light and airy
- Windproof, breathable and durable
- Can be worn alone or as a midlayer
- Compressible, folds into the pocket
- Polartec® Alpha® fabric: optimal insulation, even when the jacket is damp
- Quick drying
- Efficient moisture wicking
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Polartec® Power Stretch® cuffs and side panels for or practical, sporty fit
- High collar with soft chin protector
- Long sleeves
- Articulated elbows
- Asymmetric cuffs with thumb holes
- 2 hand warmer pockets
- Full zip
- One-hand hem adjustment
- Soft, warm lining
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Optimal comfort during exercise
- Weight: 220 g
- DWR, PFC-free
- Windproof: 4/6
- Warmth-to-weight ratio: 2/6
- Insulation: 2/6
- Breathability: 5/6
- Durability: 4/6
- Lightweight: 5/6
- Elasticity: 2/6
- Moisture wicking: 5/6
- Polartec® Alpha®
- Polartec® Power Stretch®
- 100% recycled polyester
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Pertex®: Pertex® fabrics encourage rapid evaporation by utilising capillary action to disperse moisture over a broad area, rather than wicking directly through the weave of the fabric. Lightweight (60 g/m²), resistant and extremely breathable, it is designed to optimise thermal efficiency, preventing the onset of hypothermia and stabilising the core body temperature.
Polartec® Alpha®: Polartec® Alpha® was originally developed for the U.S. Special Forces when they required a more advanced insulating material in their combat uniforms. This fabric is a new technology with active insulation that regulates core body temperatures during both dynamic and static activities. This latest advancement in adaptable breathability helps eliminate the need of shedding or adding layers of clothing. Among the remarkable technical features, the ones that stand out are its ultra-fast drying, warmth even when wet and its lightness and compressibility.
Polartec® Power Stretch®: Polartec® Power Stretch® fabric is designed to withstand a wide range of movements and constantly return to its original shape, with the help of its extremely resilient elastic fibres. It offers increased durability compared to other comparable elastic fabrics.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.