Use: MTB, cycling
- Model: men's
- Resistant and protective
- AX Suede Deuce™ synthetic suede leather palm increasing grip
- 3mm padded palm
- Elastic panels on the joints between palm and fingers
- Protective inserts on 5 knuckles
- Silicone inserts on the fingers for increased grip
- Touch screen compatible
- Stretchy and adjustable cuffs for a precise fit
- Microfibre inserts to wipe sweat away
- Polygiene® antimicrobial treatment
- Moisture wicking
- 4-way stretch materials
- Extremely abrasion-resistant.
- AX Suede
- 4-way stretch
- Main: 49% nylon, 38% neoprene, 7% elastane, 6% polyester
- Palm: 93% polyester, 5% elastane, 2% polyurethane
- Padding: 70% polyurethane, 30% rubber
Launched in 2009, AX Suede has become the first polyester material range, developed for performances on the gloves market. In an innovative industry,AX Suede introduced a synthetic suede meeting the highest security standards. It is the most resistant to abrasion on the market, and also non-slip, used mainly for dexterity and maneuverability.
Polygiene® technology prevents the development of odour-causing bacteria. It guarantees a feeling of day-long freshness throughout the garment’s life, wash after wash.
4 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing (4 times above average) that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.