- Low-rise (9.5 cm)
- Strong and durable
- Precise fit
- Elastic on the ankle for a snug fit and good hold
- Ventilated mesh panel: increases air flow
- Heat regulation and quick moisture wicking
- Flatlock seam toe construction to reduce chafing, blisters and discomfort
- Merino wool to keep the feet warm or cool
- Optimal freedom of movement
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
- Ultra Light Cushion
- Virtually Seamless™ Toe
- Shred Shield
- 48% merino wool
- 48% nylon
- 4% elastane
|PHD®: Designed for elite performance.|
4 DEGREE™ ELITE FIT SYSTEM: System which uses 2 elastic bands for an improved stretch and a resilience to stop the sock from moving.
INDESTRUCTAWOOL™: technology featuring a patented construction method for exceptional durability and comfort.
ULTRA LIGHT CUSHION: Minimal cushioning for maximum performance without added bulk.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe : A smooth tip or a perfect fit. Technology for performance and casual socks.
Shred shield : Shred Shield technology helps reduce wear from toes.
Renewable, recyclable and biodegradable merino wool, combines all the advantages of traditional wool, synthetic fibres and cotton. It is soft, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, breathable to prevent dampness and has anti-odour properties.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.