Use: easy hikes on flat terrain, mid mountain
- Hiking shoes
- Model: men's
- Suitable for easy hikes on flat terrain, mid mountain
- Suitable for trails and rougher trails
- Can be worn with backpacks up to 30L
- Example hikes: Black Forest, Rhine mountain trails
- Weight: 530 g
- Air Active®
- Made from suede leather and mesh
- Water-resistant and windproof Gore-Tex® lining
- High-rise upper for better protection and fit
- Auto-blocking ankle hooks
- Easy to take off using pull-tab at the back
- Variofix® lacing system
- Air Active® sole
- Highly breathable
- Padded for increased comfort
- Vibram® sole
- Optimal grip, support and reliable cushioning
- EVA Duo Density cushioning
- Wraparound stone guard
- 161 grip points
- Excellent abrasion resistance
GORE-TEX®: Waterproof, windproof, breathable and insulating Tailored to the most intense cold, the Gore-Tex membrane keeps your body warm and dry for longer and for more comfort. This high end technology provides durably waterproof and breathable garments.
AIR-ACTIVE: The insoles of Meindl shoes are padded throughout and have Air Active® technology for excellent moisture transfer. Therefore, the soles dry quicker than classic soles for maximum comfort.
VIBRAM®: The benchmark for high-productivity rubber soles. Exclusive compositions are created according to the specific requirements of each activity. For hiking and trekking, shoes with Vibram technology have a sole that ensures optimal traction, support and cushioning, even on uneven terrain.
VARIOFIX®: Enables a perfect heel adjustment Once the laces are pulled, the strap around the heel evenly adjusts Enables to receive the best heel support possible for higher performances and optimal comfort.
EVA: The moulded EVA insert provides lightweight cushioning and stability.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.