Use: winter activities, ski
- Designed for skiing in extreme conditions
- Can be worn underneath a helmet
- Protection from the wind, cold and snow
- Fleece insulation and perforated mask
- Flatlock seams to prevent rubbing
- Breathable, light and quick-drying
- Anatomic structure for comfort
- Low Impact™ label
- Oeko-Tex® and Bluesign® certified materials
- Weight: 80 g
- Polartec® Fleece - 84% polyester, 16% elastane
Polartec®: Long-lasting and lightweight fleeces that stand out by their insulation. Made from tear- and wear-resistant polyester threads, clothing has a strong level of breathability, dries quickly and offers amazing heat retention without being heavy.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
OEKO-TEX® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.