Use: outdoor activities, hiking
- Down jacket
- Model: women's
- Full zip with chin protection
- Extremely resistant and light outer fabric
- Optimal wind and thermal protection
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR water repellent treated surface
- Quilted construction for increased thermo-regulation of the temperature
- Articulated sleeves
- 2 side pockets
- Elastic cuffs and waist
- Light and comfortable
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Bluesign® certification and complies with R.D.S standards
- Back length: 66 cm (size L)
- Weight: 130 g (size M)
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
- Main: 100% polyamide 19 g/m²
- Insulation: 800 CUIN (90% goose down/ 10% feather)
FLUOROCARBON-FREE DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
The waterproof treatment is derived from a hydrocarbon base made from silicone and / or wax. In order to preserve the environment, all perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs) are removed from the coating.
STANDARDS & CERTIFICATIONS:
Bluesign® Standard: Any fabric that is Bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimise the impact on people and the environment. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
R.D.S Standard: Responsible Down Standard (R.D.S) certification ensures that the down comes from geese that have been treated well and commits producers to respect certain criteria when producing down.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.