Use: outdoor activities, hiking
- Bermuda shorts
- Model: women's
- Regular fit
- Elasticated waistband with belt loops
- 2 side pockets
- Flap pocket on the thighs
- Insert for excellent freedom of movement
- Windproof and breathable
- Quick-drying water-repellent and light fabric
- Durable and abrasion-resistant
- Neutralises bad odours
- Bluesign® certified
- Lateral length: 46 cm
- Weight: 160 g
- 4-way stretch
- Main fabric: DURASTRETCH BICROMATIC SILVER 128 BS (80% polyamide/14% elastane/6% polyester)
- Inserts: Durastretch 4-Way Eco DWR 123 BS (84% polyamide/16% elastane)
4 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing (4 times above average) that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
Durastretch: These fabrics are a classic for alpine sports clothing; extremely comfortable and lightweight, they are also highly abrasion-resistant, ripstop and are made to last. DURASTRETCH fabrics quickly absorb sweat.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Polygiene® technology prevents the development of odour-causing bacteria. It guarantees a feeling of day-long freshness throughout the garment’s life, wash after wash.
Bluesign® Standard: Any fabric that is Bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimise the impact on people and the environment. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.