With its Gore-Tex® membrane and Vibram® sole, the ALP TRAINER MID GTX shoes from SALEWA is ideal for rainy hikes.
- Discipline: Trek, long hike
- Terrain: Steep, uneven, oscillating between positive and negative elevations
- Water resistance: Gore-Tex®
- Drop: 16 mm
- Weight: 470 g (per shoe)
- Different complementary and highly performing external material
- Composition 1: 1.6-1.8mm suede
- Composition 2: Polyurethane covered leather edging
- Composition 3: Stretchy, resistant fabric
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort membrane
- Cleansport NXT™ treatment preventing from bad odours
- 3F system providing flexibility and support of the heel
- Contours the foot perfectly
- Climbing Lacing precision lacing system
- MFF+ sole
- It is made of interchangeable layers which adapt to the unique shape of your foot.
- Reduce risk of blisters
- EVA foam
- Shock absorption
- Hike Approach Vibram® sole
- Offers perfect grip even on slippery and steep terrain
- Climbing Zone at the front of the sole
- Excellent traction
GORE-TEX®: Whatever the weather, Gore-Tex® shoes keep your feet dry and keep you comfortable. All Gore-Tex® shoes are waterproof and highly breathable.
Cold weather, an increase in weight, blisters: very often, as soon as your feet get wet, the activity stops being so fun. This is why shoes made with Gore-Tex® product technology are essential for trails and summits around the world
GORE-TEX® Extended Confort: These shoes provide protection without insulation to keep your feet dry and comfortable in mild and warm weather.
The shoe body has a single layer construction that ensures optimal breathable, lightness and quick drying. Exceptional heat evacuation and all-day comfort, even when switching constantly between indoor and outdoor temperatures.
Cleansport NXT™: a natural process using probiotic technology to control odours. These beneficial microbes are all around us and occur naturally, they are selected and integrated into the surface of the fabric. This innovative process of applying live micro-organisms to fibres, provides 100% natural, non-toxic health benefits to consumers.
3F System: Developed by SALEWA, this technology combines sole, heel and lacing system: shape precision, flexibility and support.
Climbing Lacing: This concept guarantees denser lacing for improved hold in the toe box. The fit is adapted for increased performance on tough terrain.
MFF (MULTI-FIT FOOTBED): Anatomical footbed for a comfortable fit. The interior volume and the width is adapted.
EVA: The moulded EVA foam insert is particularly flexible. It helps improve shock absorption and lightness.
Vibram®: The benchmark for abrasion-resistant rubber soles. Exclusive compositions are created according to the specific requirements of each activity. For hiking and trekking, shoes with Vibram technology have a sole that ensures optimal traction, support and cushioning, even on uneven terrain.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.