The STORM hybrid jacket from HORSE PILOT is a versatile jacket which combine warmth and breathability for cool or cold weather.
- Water-repellent: No
- Breathable: Yes
- Insulation & lining: Yes
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 325 g
- Main material: 100% polyester
- Insert: 93% polyester, 7% elastane
- Filling: 92% polyester, 8% down
- Oeko Tex® certified material
Construction / Zips:
- Preform Fit® fit for optimal freedom of movements
- Self blocking zip preventing from opening when exercising
- Coldblock® insulation, real barrier against the cold and humidity
- Thermo Regulation® for keeping ideal body temperature in all circumstances.
- Reflective strips on the arms
Size / Sleeves:
- Cuffs with thumb holes
- 2 zipped side pockets
- 1 interior pocket with inserts for earphone cable
HP ColdBlock®: A high performance insulation for protection against the most extreme weather conditions. Horse Pilot experimented until they came up with a material capable of withstanding the unique constraints of horse-riding: washable, excellent weight-to-heat ratio, even in rain, and ultra-durable.
Preform Fit: garments with HP Preform Fit technology are optimised for horse riding. Once on, the garment follows all movements without creating any tension, rubbing uncomfortably or hindering the rider's flexibility.
ThermoRegulation: A smart blend of lining and padding to optimise heat regulation in all circumstances.
Certification OEKO-TEX®: The innovative fibres used are certified by OEKO-TEX, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.