Use: horse riding
- Hybrid jacket
- Model: men's
- Can be worn alone or under a windbreaker
- Dual material: stretchy sleeve and side inserts, quilted on the front and back
- Quick drying
- Warm, light and airy
- Full zip
- High collar
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Zipped inside pocket
- Optimal thermal regulation
- HP ColdBlock down insulation for lightweight warmth
- Modern, original style
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- Thumb holes
- Laser micro-perforations ont he front and back to optimise breathability
- Provide optimal ventilation and elasticity during movement
- Stretchy material for freedom of movement
- Optimal breathability
- Quick drying
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Oeko-Tex certification
- Weight: 411 g
- Preform Fit
- HP ColdBlock
- Heat regulation
- 88% polyester
- 8% wool
- 4% elastane
Preform Fit: garments with HP Preform Fit technology are optimised for horse riding. Once on, the garment follows all movements without creating any tension, rubbing uncomfortably or hindering the rider's flexibility.
AeroTech®: This technology uses the speed of the rider to optimise ventilation when riding. The principle is simple: use the airflow to improve internal ventilation.
HP ColdBlock®: A high performance insulation for protection against the most extreme weather conditions. Horse Pilot experimented until they came up with a material capable of withstanding the unique constraints of horse-riding: washable, excellent weight-to-heat ratio, even in rain, and ultra-durable.
ThermoRegulation®: A smart blend of lining and padding to optimise heat regulation in all circumstances
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by OEKO-TEX, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.