Use: indoor sports, handball, floorball
- Model: men's
- Low long profile
- Stability and balance
- Light and cushioning
- Suitable for all indoor sports
- Drop: 7 mm
- Weight: 324 g (per shoe size 44EU)
- T.G.S. 62/75™
- Anatomical HeelCup
- Soft Foam™
- Recoil™ ERF
- EXO SKELETON ™
- RunLite II
- Light synthetic construction
- Extended lacing area for comfort and stability
- Exo-Skeleton for excellent foot support
- Optimal support and stability
- Mesh area ensuring ventilation
- Synthetic reinforcements to increase the foot's protection
- Anatomical HellCup for a custom fit
- Run Lite II
- High rebound energy effect
- Very light foot arch foot reinforcements
- Helps support double torsions caused by lateral movements
- Prevents the foot rolling outwards to reduce risk of injury
- Superior cushioning in the heel area to reduce impact
- Composition: EVA foam
- Great grip and resistance
- RollBar system consists in bevelling the internal side of the sole
- Increases traction surface to the tip of the toes
- Increases lateral push
- Material: light Hexagrip rubber
- Heel/toe height: 23/16 mm
RollBar™: An increased radius on the inner side of the outer sole, facilitates rolling the foot inwards and toe push off.
T.G.S. 62/75™: Torsion Guide System. Technology which ensures extra stability. The shoe is equipped with extra flexibility to stimulate the foot's natural stride. TGS 62/75 takes all of the gait cycle criteria into consideration. At the same time, it softens the strains caused by friction during lateral movements.
HexaGrip: A very durable lightweight rubber compound with the Salming pattern HexaGrip™ designed for better grip on all interior surfaces.
LMS+: Fast lateral stops expose the foot to the risk to roll over outwards, causing injuries. MS+ (Lateral Movement Stabilizer Plus) is a unique design with a positive angle of 5° that prevents the foot from rolling over outwards.
Exo Skeleton™: Design that stabilises the foot for lateral movements and reduces pressure on the joints. It is important to maintain the medio-lateral stability of the foot, preventing friction and pressure on the side and under the sole sole, especially at the forefoot.
Soft Foam™: Soft Foam™ is cushioning for the heel impact zone, designed to reduce impact forces and increase comfort. The SoftFoam™ heel insert has 70% better shock absorption properties than a standard EVA midsole.
Recoil™ ERF: The midsole material is a newly developed compound called RECOIL™ ERF - Energy Rebound Foam - which is a super lightweight cushioning compound that releases a higher rebound energy effect.
RunLite II: RunLite2™ midsole is lightweight with improved energy return from the first phase.
Anatomical Heel Cup: The heel cup has been specifically designed to add as little weight as possible to shoes, by creating a transformable and adaptive shape.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.