- Trail shoes
- Model: men's
- Drop: 6 mm
- Full flexibility for optimal support and cushioning
- Helps you keep going for miles
- Weight: 285 g
- Energy Cell +
- EndoFit® inner sleeve
- Improves feel on the ground and comfort
- Proven fit with increased toe flex
- SensiFit™ system cradles the foot
- Precise foot support
- 3D stretch mesh exterior
- Excellent breathability
- Quick drying
- Precise and flexible
- Freedom of movement
- QuickLace™ simple, effective laces
- Lace Pocket
- Bonded upper
- Profeel film
- Mechanism that joins the back of the shoe to the forefoot
- Reinforces foot support during intermediate stride phase
- Improves overall gait
- Smooth at stable at the midfoot
- Offers a responsive stride
- Reduced side effects from vibrations
- Ortholite® footbed
- For a cool, dry foot environment
- Excellent cushioning
- Vibe: exclusive construction that reduces vibrations
- Cushioning and dynamic
- Effective even at extreme temperatures
- EnergyCell+: light, high quality foam
- Durable rebound
- Light and durable Opal material insert
- Enables flexibility and foot comfort
- High rebound properties
- ContaGrip® MA
- Full rubber and versatile studs
- Reliable grip on both wet and dry surfaces
- Exceptional performance
- Heel/toe height: 30.8/24.8 mm
SENSIFIT™: Actively cradles the foot to ensure natural foot expansion and forefoot flex, while still maintaining support. By creating both comfort and support in such a revolutionary way, the fit even adapts to the conditions and shape of the foot.
ENDOFIT™: An internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback and foot wrapping.
QUICKLACE™: Friction-free laces. When you pull on the lace, it tightens equally on both sides. It takes just a single pull to tighten the laces for a perfect fit and then the lace pocket hides the lacing away. Quick, light and comfortable and your laces won't loosen or come undone mid-stride.
ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning after one year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% of their cushioning over the same time period.
The Ortholite® sole is light and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite® Open-Cell Technology are:
VIBE: It combines EnergyCell + and OPAL technologies with an exclusive assembly that attenuates vibrations reducing adverse effects to the body while delivering a responsive stride.
ENERGY CELL+: High density midsole that provides superior cushioning, full foot support, energy management to control foot rolling and prevent over pronation.
OPAL: Cushioned material inserted into the midsole. It provides flexibility and comfort under the foot, with high rebound properties. Guaranteed cushioning and dynamism, it combines all the advantages. It is just as good in extreme temperatures.
CONTAGRIP®: Unique technology that ensures a better grip and traction, lightweight with the perfect mix of rubber, geometry and thickness.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.