This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
Use: hiking, outdoor activities, lifestyle
- Hiking shoes
- Model: women's
- Versatile for the city and outdoor activities
- Optimal grip and lightness
- Optimal balance of protection, comfort and style
- Weight: 240 g
- Anti-debris mesh
- Prevents dust build-up in the shoe
- Excellent breathability
- Increased moisture wicking
- Seamless to reduce risk of irritation
- Solid stone guard
- Flat classic laces
- Ortholite® footbed
- For a cool, dry foot environment
- Excellent cushioning
- EnergyCell with EVA
- Excellent shock absorption
- Excellent comfort
- ContaGrip® MD
- Rubber and versatile studs
- Optimal traction on all surfaces
- Abrasion resistance
ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning after one year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% of their cushioning over the same time period.
The Ortholite® sole is light and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite® Open-Cell Technology are:
EnergyCell: High performance EVA foam that absorbs shocks and vibrations.
CONTAGRIP®: Unique technology that ensures a better grip and traction, lightweight with the perfect mix of rubber, geometry and thickness.
EVA: The moulded EVA foam insert is particularly flexible. It helps improve shock absorption and lightness.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.