Get out in all weather conditions with XA Pro 3D GTX by Salomon and its Gore-Tex membrane.
- Use: Training and competitions
- Terrain: Technical terrain
- Foot shape: Standard fit
- Drop: 11 mm
- Weight: 345 g
- Gore-Tex® waterproof membrane
- Keep your feet dry
- SensiFit™ foot cradling system
- Precise foot support
- Freedom of movement
- Reinforced stone guard
- Ideal protection for toes
- Lace Pocket
- 3D Advanced Chassis™
- Ideal construction and secure on steep terrain
- Placed between the sole and midsole
- Improved control during movement
- Energy transfer from the foot to terrain
- Excellent stability and security
- Ortholite® moulded footbed
- Clean, fresh and dry under the foot
- Optimal cushioning
- EnergyCell+: light, high-quality EVA foam
- Excellent shock absorption
- Optimal comfort
- Wet Traction ContaGrip®
- High quality
- Exceptional grip on wet ground
- Optimal performance
- Heel/toe height: 27.5/16.5 mm
GORE-TEX®: Whatever the weather, Gore-Tex® shoes keep your feet dry and keep you comfortable. All Gore-Tex® shoes are waterproof and highly breathable.
Cold weather, an increase in weight, blisters: very often, as soon as your feet get wet, the activity stops being so fun. This is why shoes made with Gore-Tex® product technology are essential for trails and summits around the world
SENSIFIT™: Actively cradles the foot to ensure natural foot expansion and forefoot flex, while still maintaining support. By creating both comfort and support in such a revolutionary way, the fit even adapts to the conditions and shape of the foot.
QUICKLACE™: One-pull kevlar lace tightening system with friction-free lace eyelet. When you pull on the lace, it tightens equally on both sides. It takes just a single pull to tighten the laces for a perfect fit and then the lace pocket hides the lacing away. Quick, light and comfortable and your laces won't loosen or come undone mid-stride.
ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning after one year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% of their cushioning over the same time period.
The Ortholite® sole is light and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite® Open-Cell Technology are:
Energy Cell: High performance EVA foam that absorbs shocks and vibrations.
CONTAGRIP®: Unique technology that ensures a better grip and traction, lightweight with the perfect mix of rubber, geometry and thickness.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.