Use: winter activities
- Après-ski boots
- Model: men's
- Waterproof 3-season shoes
- Light and sporty
- Optimal insulation from the cold
- Weight: 360 g
- ClimaSalomon™ Waterproof membrane
- Full weather protection
- Warm, comfortable microfleece lining
- Breathable anti-debris mesh
- Prevent projectiles getting stuck in the shoe
- Ideal protection for toes
- Seamless upper
- Bonded upper
- Gusseted tongue
- Ortholite® moulded footbed
- Clean, fresh and dry under the foot
- Excellent cushioning
- Special winter sole
- Insulates from the cold
- Increased warmth
- EnergyCell: light high quality EVA foam
- Excellent shock absorption
- Optimal comfort
- ContaGrip® MD
- Designed for wear resistance
- Resistant rubber
- Effective stud profile for both soft and hard surfaces
- Optimal grip
ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning after one year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% of their cushioning over the same time period.
The Ortholite® sole is light and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite® Open-Cell Technology are:
EnergyCell: High performance EVA foam that absorbs shocks and vibrations.
CONTAGRIP®: Unique technology that ensures a better grip and traction, lightweight with the perfect mix of rubber, geometry and thickness.
EVA: The moulded EVA foam insert is particularly flexible. It helps improve shock absorption and lightness.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.