Use: hiking, outdoor activities, lifestyle
- Hiking shoes
- Model: junior
- Waterproof membrane
- Precise, secure foot support
- Easy fitting
- Grip on all surfaces
- Ideal for children's activities
- Weight: 230 g
- ClimaSalomon™ Waterproof breathable membrane
- SensiFit™ system cradles the foot
- Precise foot support
- Anti-debris mesh
- Prevents dust build-up in the shoe
- Excellent breathability
- Increased moisture wicking
- Innovative Shadow lacing system
- Easy to put on and take off
- Secure, precise foot support
- High performance EVA foam
- Excellent shock absorption
- Increased stability
- ContaGrip® MD
- Optimal traction on all surfaces
- Abrasion resistance
SENSIFIT™: Actively cradles the foot to ensure natural foot expansion and forefoot flex, while still maintaining support. By creating both comfort and support in such a revolutionary way, the fit even adapts to the conditions and shape of the foot.
Energy Cell: High performance EVA foam that absorbs shocks and vibrations.
CONTAGRIP®: Unique technology that ensures a better grip and traction, lightweight with the perfect mix of rubber, geometry and thickness.
EVA: The moulded EVA foam insert is particularly flexible. It helps improve shock absorption and lightness.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.