Use: hiking, trekking
- Model: men's
- Weight: 970 g (the pair)
- Vibram TC5+
- Air Cushion
- Kinetic Fit™ Base
- Mid-rise suede leather and mesh upper
- Highly breathable and waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane
- Rubber toe-caps
- Reinforced protection and durability
- Classic laces
- Closed cells foam tongue keeps debris out
- Removable Kinetic Fit™ footbed
- Optimal support and flexibility
- Breathable mesh lining
- Improved heel and arch structure for increased support
- Merrell Air Cushion® in the heel for optimal shock absorption
- Highly comfortable and stable
- Vibram® TC5+ sole
- Optimal grip
- Excellent durability
- Studs: 5 mm
GORE-TEX®: Whatever the weather, Gore-Tex® shoes keep your feet dry and keep you comfortable. All Gore-Tex® shoes are waterproof and highly breathable.
Cold weather, an increase in weight, blisters: very often, as soon as your feet get wet, the activity stops being so fun. This is why shoes made with Gore-Tex® product technology are essential for trails and summits around the world
VIBRAM TC5+ is the standard when it comes to high efficiency rubber. Exclusive compositions are created according to the specific requirements of each activity. Moreover, this outsole is combined with a TC5+ rubber, to assure traction and durability on dry and wet terrain.
AIR CUSHION: An air cushion on the heel enables up to 4 times the body's weight in shock absorption and improved foot stability.
Kinetic Fit™ Base: This intuitively shaped recycled EVA insole has a mesh lining. It provides flexible, intuitive support and foot protection as you move. The fill sole coverage and advanced heel locking help enable a perfect fit. It also helps control odours.
EVA: The moulded EVA foam insert is particularly flexible. It helps improve shock absorption and lightness.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.