Please note: images showing additional colours differ to item sold.
Use: hiking, trekking
- Model: men's
- Versatile, suited to all types of hiking
- Cradle the foot perfectly
- Weight: 936 g (the pair)
- Vibram® TC5+
- Air Cushion
- Synthetic low-rise leather and mesh upper
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
- Rubber toe-caps
- Antibacterial treated mesh lining
- Classic laces
- Tab for pulling on easily
- Compression moulded EVA
- Increased comfort and stability
- M Select™ FIT.ECO+ anti-bacterial treated footbed
- Reduces bad smells
- Optimal hold
- Nylon arch shank for increased stability
- Provides firmness for the arch
- Supports the arch
- Merrell Air Cushion integrated in the heel
- Shock absorbent and stable
- Vibram® TC5+ sole
- Optimal grip
- 5 mm lugs
- Effective on both wet and dry ground
GORE-TEX®: Whatever the weather, Gore-Tex® shoes keep your feet dry and keep you comfortable. All Gore-Tex® shoes are waterproof and highly breathable.
Cold weather, an increase in weight, blisters: very often, as soon as your feet get wet, the activity stops being so fun. This is why shoes made with Gore-Tex® product technology are essential for trails and summits around the world
VIBRAM TC5+ is the standard when it comes to high efficiency rubber. Exclusive compositions are created according to the specific requirements of each activity. Moreover, this outsole is combined with a TC5+ rubber, to assure traction and durability on dry and wet terrain.
AIR CUSHION: An air cushion on the heel enables up to 4 times the body's weight in shock absorption and improved foot stability.
EVA: The moulded EVA foam insert is particularly flexible. It helps improve shock absorption and lightness.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.