Please note: images showing additional colours differ to the item sold.
Use: mountaineering, ski touring, approach
- Model: men's
- Cut: Active Fit™
- Hybrid construction designed for mountaineering
- Polartec® Power Fill™ insulated wadding
- High-performance, compressible insulation
- Protects against extreme cold
- Light, compressible Airtastic™ fabric
- No stitching on the top of the jacket
- Full zip
- Wraparound balaclava hood
- Helmet compatible
- High collar with chin-guard
- Large zipped pocket on the chest
- 2 high zipped side pockets
- Pockets compatible with a harness
- Elasticated hood, hem and cuffs
- Low Impact™ label
- Oeko-Tex® and Bluesign® certified materials
- Jacket weight: 370 g
- DWR, PFC-free
- Main fabric: Pertex® Quantum Ultra Light - 100% polyamide
- Secondary fabric: Toray® Air Stretch Ripstop - 100% polyamide
- Insulation: Polartec® PowerFill - 80% recycled polyester, 20% polyester
- Lining: UltraLight Downproof - 100% polyamide
DWR: Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings, which improve fabric resistance to water and stains, helps prolong the durability of technical garments.
For all collections since 2014, Millet uses new PFC-free solutions that are as efficient as current finishes but with a far lower impact on health and the environment.
Pertex® Quantum Ultra Light: Weighing in at 36 g/m², Pertex® Quantum Ultra Light is an unquestionably high-performance featherweight.
Toray® Air Stretch Ripstop: The polyamide provides great resistance to abrasion and weather changes thanks to the PFC-free DWR treatment.
Polartec® Power Fill™: Premium solution for heat retention in cold weather, without adding weight or volume. A unique controlled fusion process binds the hollow fibres, increasing stability and eliminating the need for additional stabilisers.
Airtastic™: Compact high performance nylon and polyester fabrics. They are suitable for a wide variety of sports and can be used to make lightweight, compact and stretchy clothing for all seasons.
Active Fit™: Fitted throughout the body, slightly tighter at the bottom, making it less bulky and more reliable during activity. This fit is often combined with stretchy materials for added comfort.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.