Use: hiking, trekking, approach
- Model: women's
- Cut: Regular Fit™
- Ideal for trekking and winter weather
- Stretchy, breathable and quick-drying fabric
- Resistant with PrimaLoft® Black insulation
- Optimal comfort for steep paths
- Modern, protective comfortable fit
- Zip with snap button
- Ergonomic for increased comfort
- Belt loops
- 2 open side pockets
- Zipped thigh pocket
- Pre-shaped knees for mobility
- Zip leg cuffs
- Low Impact™ label
- Oeko-Tex® and Bluesign® certified materials
- Weight: 500 g
- Main fabric: Drynamic™ Stretch - 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Black Eco 40 g - 100% polyester
- Lining: UltraLight Downproof - 100% polyamide
Drynamic™ Stretch: Stretchy with a cotton feel, Drynamic™ Stretch is ideal for summer mountain sports. High tear resistance and QuickDry treatment to evacuate moisture and dry very quickly. Freedom of movement above all else. The fabric has an anti-UV coating.
PrimaLoft® Black: The PrimaLoft® BLACK range has all the essential comfort characteristics: warmth, flexibility and lightness.
Regular Fit™: Fitted at the shoulders and hips, straight for the rest of the body. Comfortable, the most versatile fit.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.