Use: hiking, trekking, lifestyle
- Model: men's
- Cut: Regular Fit™
- 3 in 1: protective jacket with insulated jacket, can be worn together or separately
- Ideal for warmth
- Versatile for everyday wear
- Low Impact™ label
- Oeko-Tex® and Bluesign® certified materials
- Jacket weight: 1,480 g
- Teflon® EcoElite™
- DryEdge™ 2-layer material
- Water resistance: 10.000 mm
- Breathability: 10.000 g/m²/24h
- Teflon® EcoElite™ water-repellent treatment
- Air Flow™ ventilation system
- Full zip
- Full-length protective flap
- Removable 3D hood
- Chest pocket with waterproof zip
- 2 side pockets with flaps
- Zipped inside chest pocket
- Light Pertex® material
- Primaloft Black insulation
- Brushed lining
- Full zip
- High collar with chin-guard
- Jacket attachments on the collar and cuffs
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Elasticated cuffs
- Main fabric (jacket): DryEdge™ Canvas 2L - 100% polyester
- Lining (jacket): UltraLight DownProof - 100% polyamide
- Main fabric (down jacket): Pertex® Quantum Ultra Light - 100% polyamide
- Insulation (down jacket): PrimaLoft® Black 100 g - 100% recycled polyester
- Lining (down jacket): UltraLight DownProof - 100% polyamide
Teflon® EcoElite™: In the interests of being more environmentally friendly, this technology uses 60% renewable sources and is PFC-free (perfluorocarbon). The finish allows water to slide off the fabric, leaving the garment dry, even in very damp climates.
Dryedge™ Canvas 2L: 2-layer waterproof and breathable structure for weather protection. Long-lasting DWR C0 treatment, soft feel and high abrasion resistance.
Pertex® Quantum: This composition uses incredibly thin and precisely woven yarns to achieve a lightweight fabric (< 35 g/m²) without compromising on strength and durability. It guarantees a waterproof and windproof construction (1.0 cc max) that is soft to touch and offers optimal user comfort.
PrimaLoft® Black: The PrimaLoft® BLACK range has all the essential comfort characteristics: warmth, flexibility and lightness.
Regular Fit™: Fitted at the shoulders and hips, straight for the rest of the body. Comfortable, the most versatile fit.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.