Use: winter sports
- Model: women's
- Cut: Regular Fit™
- DryEdge™ 2-layer material
- Water resistance: 20.000 mm
- Breathability: 20.000 g/m²/24h
- PFC and PFOA-free DWR treatment
- Comfortable for high performance
- Dual Tech™ construction for targeted protection
- Dry MicroLoft™ and PrimaLoft® insulation
- Ergonomic and protective feminine fit
- Waterproof zip fastening
- High collar with chin-guard
- Removable hood with 3D adjustment
- Underarm zips for ventilation
- Zipped chest pocket with cleaning cloth
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Inside pocket with hole for audio cable
- Inside pocket
- Stretchy cuffs with thumb holes
- Velcro cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Powder skirt
- Low Impact™ label
- Oeko-Tex® and Bluesign® certified materials
- Weight: 1,020 g
- DWR, PFC-free
- PFOA-free DWR
- Dual Tech™
- Main fabric: DryEdge™ Soft Stretch 2L 20K - 100% polyester
- Secondary fabric: DryEdge™ Twill Black Dots 10K - 90% polyamide, 10% polyester
- Insulation 1: Dry MicroLoft™ - 100% polyester
- Insulation 2: PrimaLoft™ Black 100 g - 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: UltraLight Downproof - 100% polyamide
DWR: Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings, which improve fabric resistance to water and stains, helps prolong the durability of technical garments.
For all collections since 2014, Millet uses new PFC-free solutions that are as efficient as current finishes but with a far lower impact on health and the environment.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Millet has completely eradicated long chain fluorocarbonate (C8) treatments and replaced them with shorter chain treatments, which have an undetectable level of PFOAs.
Dual Tech™ Construction: The combination of two complementary materials for improved abrasion resistance, freedom of movement and moisture transfer according to the product's use.
DryEdge™ Soft Stretch 2L: The structure of 2-layer DryEdge™ Soft Stretch is stretchy, highly resistant and has a PFC-free DWR treatment.
DryEdge™ Twill Black Dots: Meets the brand's environmental regulations. Long-lasting DWR C0 treatment, soft feel and high abrasion resistance.
Dry MicroLoft™: Thermal insulation made with DuPont™ Sorona® fibre; a new generation of insulation made up of recycled plant fibres. This thermal insulation is a real alternative to down insulation and even works in wet weather. With its structure 3D structure of little beads, DRY MICROLOFT™ guarantees durable thermal comfort and high breathability. Light and compressible, it is perfect for ski touring and other active mountain sports. The thermal insulation properties of DRY MICROLOFT™ are durable, even after repeated washing.
PrimaLoft® Black: The PrimaLoft® BLACK range has all the essential comfort characteristics: warmth, flexibility and lightness.
Regular Fit™: Fitted at the shoulders and hips, straight for the rest of the body. Comfortable, the most versatile fit.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
Bluesign® Standard: Any fabric that is Bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimise the impact on people and the environment. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.