Use: winter sports
- Model: women's
- Cut: Regular Fit™
- Great for downhill
- DryEdge™ technical material
- Water resistance: 10.000 mm
- Breathability: 10.000 g/m²/24h
- PFC-free DWR water-repellent treatment
- Generous insulation for warmth
- Soft lining
- Sporty, protective feminine fit
- Waterproof zip fastening
- Removable 3D adjustable hood
- High collar with chin-guard
- Underarm zip vents
- Chest pocket with waterproof zip
- Cleaning cloth in the chest pocket
- 2 zipped side pockets with flaps
- Ski pass pocket with flap
- Zipped inside pocket with hole for earphones
- Inside mesh pocket
- Velcro cuffs
- Stretchy inner cuffs
- Powder skirt
- Drawstring hem
- Low Impact™ label
- Bluesign® certified materials
- Jacket weight: 980 g
- DWR, PFC-free
- Dual Tech™
- Main fabric: DryEdge™ Twill Mechanical Stretch - 100% polyester
- Main fabric: DryEdge™ Twill Black Dots - 100% polyester
- Insulation: Padding 80 g - 100% polyester
DWR: Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings, which improve fabric resistance to water and stains, helps prolong the durability of technical garments.
For all collections since 2014, Millet uses new PFC-free solutions that are as efficient as current finishes but with a far lower impact on health and the environment.
Dual Tech™ Construction: The combination of two complementary materials for improved abrasion resistance, freedom of movement and moisture transfer according to the product's use.
DryEdge™ Twill Mechanical Stretch 2L: 2-layer structure that guarantees waterproofing and breathability expected by freeriders. Long-lasting PFC-free DWR treatment, soft feel and high abrasion resistance.
DryEdge™ Twill Black Dots: Meets the brand's environmental regulations. Long-lasting DWR C0 treatment, soft feel and high abrasion resistance.
Regular Fit™: Fitted at the shoulders and hips, straight for the rest of the body. Comfortable, the most versatile fit.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
Bluesign® Standard: Any fabric that is Bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimise the impact on people and the environment. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.