Use: ski touring
- Model: women's
- Cut: Athletic Fit™
- Ideal for proactive training
- Light and compact Airtastic™ fabric
- PFOA and PFC-free water-repellent treatment
- Stretchy for a second skin effect
- Light and breathable
- Insulating windproof protection
- Brushed lining with Vueltex™ panels
- Quick moisture wicking
- Full zip
- Wraparound hood that packs into the collar
- Water-repellent hood material with stretchy trim
- High collar with chin-guard
- 2 large, zipped chest pockets
- Raglan sleeves for increased comfort
- Silicone finish inside the hem
- Elasticated hem
- Reflective details
- Oeko-Tex® and Bluesign® certified materials
- Weight: 442 g
- PFOA-free DWR
- DWR, PFC-free
- Main fabric: Vueltex Knit - 57% polyamide, 28% polyester, 15% elastane
- Secondary fabric: X.C.S. 100™ - 88% polyamide, 12% elastane (PFOA-free DWR)
- Third fabric: Toray® Air Stretch Ripstop - 100% polyamide (PFC-free DWR)
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Millet has completely eradicated long chain fluorocarbonate (C8) treatments and replaced them with shorter chain treatments, which have an undetectable level of PFOAs.
DWR: Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings, which improve fabric resistance to water and stains, helps prolong the durability of technical garments.
For all collections since 2014, Millet uses new PFC-free solutions that are as efficient as current finishes but with a far lower impact on health and the environment.
Vueltex Knit: the micro-filament structure of the material has 2 way stretch and antibacterial properties. Its brushed interior ensures great thermal insulation. Moisture wicking and breathability are important for extreme sports. It offers excellent resistance to abrasion while remaining comfortable and non-piling.
X.C.S. 100™ (Extended Comfort Shell 100): Recognised for its excellent abrasion resistance, X.C.S. 100™ is ideal for climbing sports. Bi-Face, 4-Way Stretch construction for optimal comfort and high tenacity nylon for moisture wicking to keep the body dry. Its durable water-repellent coating will satisfy even the most demanding users for mountain activities.
Toray® Air Stretch Ripstop: The polyamide provides great resistance to abrasion and weather changes thanks to the PFC-free DWR treatment.
Airtastic™: Compact high performance nylon and polyester fabrics. They are suitable for a wide variety of sports and can be used to make lightweight, compact and stretchy clothing for all seasons.
Athletic Fit™: A tight fit that follows your body for greater freedom of movement. Combined with extremely stretchy materials, it is particularly well-suited to active sports.
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.