Use: winter sports
- Ski jacket
- Model: men's
- Cut: Regular Fit™
- Great for carving the slopes
- Gore-Tex® 2-layer membrane
- Water resistance: 28.000 mm
- Breathability: < 9 m²Pa/W
- Protective sports fit
- Full zip
- Protective flap on the collar
- Removable 3D hood
- Underarm zips for ventilation
- 2 zipped waterproof chest pockets
- Cleaning cloth in the chest pocket
- Waterproof zipped flap pocket
- Zipped ski pass pocket with flap
- Zipped inside pocket with hole for audio cable
- Mesh inside pocket
- Velcro cuffs
- Stretchy cuffs with thumb holes
- Removable powder skirt with zip
- Drawstring hem
- Low Impact™ label
- Oeko-Tex® and Bluesign® certified materials
- Jacket weight: 650 g
- DWR, PFC-free
- Main fabric: Gore-Tex® 2L Stretch Light - 92% polyamide, 8% elastane
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Black 100 g - 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: UltraLight Downproof - 100% polyamide
DWR: Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings, which improve fabric resistance to water and stains, helps prolong the durability of technical garments.
For all collections since 2014, Millet uses new PFC-free solutions that are as efficient as current finishes but with a far lower impact on health and the environment.
GORE-TEX®: The Gore-Tex® membrane is a very thin layer of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE) with a laminated outer fabric and is often lined. It is waterproof (28,000 mm) and windproof (RET between 6 and 13), as well as permeable to water vapour. The result is that water from the outside does not penetrate the garment, the cold wind does not get through and perspiration is easily released.
PrimaLoft® Black: The PrimaLoft® BLACK range has all the essential comfort characteristics: warmth, flexibility and lightness.
Regular Fit™: Fitted at the shoulders and hips, straight for the rest of the body. Comfortable, the most versatile fit.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
RET Breathability Index: Breathability determines the ability a fabric has for moisture wicking, it is measured in Thermal Evaporative Resistance (RET).
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.