This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
Please note: images showing additional colours differ to the item sold.
- Model: women's
- Regular fit
- Plain faux sheepskin
- Soft and warm
- Full zip with high collar
- 2 zipped pockets with pull tab
- Zipped chest pocket
- Elastane trim on the arm holes and hem
- Flatlock seams to reduce bulk and prevent chafing
- Improved abrasion resistance
- Rounded hems
- Fair Trade Certified™ manufacturing
- Weight: 306 g
- Main composition: Polartec 100% recycled polyester, double sided faux sheepskin, 246 g/m2
- Pocket bags: 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh, 99 g/m2
- Bluesign® certified materials
Polartec®: Long-lasting and lightweight fleeces that stand out by their insulation. Made from tear- and wear-resistant polyester threads, clothing has a strong level of breathability, dries quickly and offers amazing heat retention without being heavy.
Recycled Polyester: Patagonia recycles soda bottles, factory fabric scraps and used clothing to make polyester clothing. Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a source of raw materials. It curbs discards, thereby prolonging landfill life and reducing toxic emissions from incinerators.
Fair Trade Certified™: Patagonia pays a bonus for each Fair Trade Certified product that is bought. The money is put into an account managed by the factory employees and is aimed at supporting social, economic and environmental projects. For example, employees can choose to use this money to build a new school or clinic, pay student grants or invest in community projects.
Bluesign® Standard: Any fabric that is Bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimise the impact on people and the environment. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.