This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
- Parka jacket
- Model: men's
- Regular fit
- Weather resistant
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Removable hood with thick, warm fleece lining
- Soft, warm thick fleece lining
- Warm ThermoGreen™ insulation
- Remarkable comfort
- 2-way front zip and storm flap with hidden snap button
- Zip protector for extra chin comfort
- 2 hand warmer pockets with side opening
- 2 invisible snap button pockets on the chest
- 2 horizontal bottom pockets with invisible snap buttons
- Partially elasticated cuffs with snap buttons
- Drawstring waistband
- Falls below the hips
- Fair Trade Certified™ product
- Weight: 972 g
- Shell: 100% nylon (92% recycled), 149 g/m², with polyurethane coating and DWR water-repellent coating
- Lining: thick fleece 100% polyester (30% recycled), 292 g/m²
- Sleeves: warm ThermoGreen™ insulation, 100% polyester (90% recycled), 60 g/m²
- Bluesign™ certified materials
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Fair Trade Certified™: Patagonia pays a bonus for each Fair Trade Certified product that is bought. The money is put into an account managed by the factory employees and is aimed at supporting social, economic and environmental projects. For example, employees can choose to use this money to build a new school or clinic, pay student grants or invest in community projects.
Bluesign™ Standard: Any fabric that is Bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimise the impact on people and the environment. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.